Saturday, 1 August 2026

The world of recovery

​The world of recovery is a long, long road,
You shall see breakage but you shall also see repair,
The aim is to join as fellows and simply be there. 

The world is a struggle 
And recovery tends to be on the fore front,
Be humble to your body and please pray, 
that’s a conversation for you to stay..

The world is a big place 
And we stay in a small part of it to create comfort to our core,
Thank God for his mercy and grace 
As we seek peace when we reach that final place. 

Well done for getting this far
Well done you have accepted things need to change,
You shall recapture a new freedom and one that you’ll be able to sustain.

Jason
1st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who we still miss

​If the shoe was in reverse would I want them to miss me when I am gone,  I would want them to live their ‘best’ life and turn things right ...