Thursday 30 March 2023

Listening to God

I am here Father, can I talk to you?
I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue?

I am looking towards peace
Looking towards those I love,
Looking towards the humble heart
Looking towards the day I was conceived, and about to start.

We all know we are on a journey 
Ups and downs, struggles amidst 
Making life changing decisions, fickleness needs to be dismissed.

Of course I care
I love people so much, I can lose who I am,
Yet praying is the light and the way
Staying with the Father, the life, light and baby Jesus bed, the humble hay.

Jason
30th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...