Thursday 30 March 2023

Blessed Words

Times of doubt 
And where there are others who are rampant with their words,
I didn’t have the mental capacity, it’s not a medical appointment which you need to be referred.

Thanks for listening to me
Appreciated, God’s Angel has arrived
Showing concern towards others, through the heart which is alive.

Stay calm my child, you will always hear from the spirit 
Through the strain which is always overwhelming, 
Your listening is endureth, as I pray to God a word of thanks,
I appreciate your time to keep me grounded
And discerning prayers which elevate and are astounded.

Thank you for your calmness 
Thank you for your none judgemental views,
Humbled and blessed from the truth from the light and the words you say
Gratifying humbleness as I rest my head to lay.

Jason
30th March 2023










No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...