Thursday 30 March 2023

To love is to hope

I am here Lord
I know you have my hand,
What is in store for any of us?
I suppose in you, we ought to trust.

Yes, I get apprehensive 
Through efforts I have tried and failed,
I suppose there is a bigger calling through this life which I’ve rebelled.

I love you
And I know you love me and all others,
Plus there is power in your name 
I have stayed humbled, and not became too lame.

Today is a new day
Perhaps a new start?
Staying humble in your presence is key,
You have set your sights us, when we pray you’ll set us free.

Jason 
31st March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...