Saturday 18 March 2023

If he is for you… how others can be against?

Dear lord
there are struggles taking place here today,
I am not feeling that emotion but these words are to encourage others who need to remain at bay.

Lord I love you
Protect people who feel the attack of sin,
You are the first and last, the almighty who has already laid out the win.

Don’t be hard on you
Don’t struggle alone,
I love you very much, especially the spirit on the throne.

There are smiles to light you up
Spirits which never cease. 
God shall never forsake you, 
Or leave you to feel lesser
You are the creation of the utmost high
My tears of joy, especially when I cry.

Jason 
18th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...