Sunday 19 March 2023

A promise

To say I wanted out? Was an understatement
Yet you rescued me from the tremors I felt inside
You took me in, and I can now I can confide.

I was smashed… utterly rejected 
God loves so much Nikki, he brought you in to become the words which are directed.

Thank you more and more
Even if we fall out, your heart is big enough to explore.

You are blessed and highly loved 
You have shown those around you that peace in hope, comes with a muffin and cup of tea
Humbleness inside you, had rescued me to be set free.

“Happy mothering day…”
Jason
19th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...