Tuesday 14 March 2023

There is hope in his name

The moment you wake up
Say “thank you lord, for I am alive”,
Holding onto past troubles that should no longer strive.

You may have not caused them,
Wrong time and place,
Lord I thank you for my opportunities 
As I not aim to haste.

Yes, we fall short to your glory,
And this isn’t an ordinary story,
You provide us hope and strength 
You are the sanctifier, 
who defeats anything which the Devil’s aims to put on the fire

You are glorious
You are humbled with joy,
You are a child of the almighty, which we can all enjoy.

You lift our moods when the weather is cloudy,
You are the amazing Father, whose integrity refutes us to become ever rowdy.

Jason
14th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...