Thursday 30 March 2023

I can’t thank you enough

I am talking to you..,,yes you
While we are all working this life  out
There is a time to scream and to shout.

Personally what does it solve staying here 
We have nothing to be scared of, nor fear.

My faith is here, spreading the love
There is nothing better than sharing God’s word,
The power of honesty, love and to be balanced.. also heard.

He listens to you each and every day,
There is nothing dismissive during the time we speak,
Loving the father, for all the world has to offer and seek.

Today is my love
Tomorrow is my gain,
As long you stay wise with words
Forever, you shall sustain and remove yourself from the curb.

Jason
30th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...