Tuesday 28 March 2023

Look at life

Gossip 
Nonsense 
Being Foolish 
Yet you have a chance to stay humble
You look towards the lord, there you shall not stumble.

Time for chit chat?
Time to cause a stir?
Be careful what you wish for
I now can concur.

I don’t need small talk
I need talk to look towards, 
Fickle conversations lead you a timid place
Pray to the Father, there you shall receive wisdom
Humbleness towards, there is a holy system.

Here is my hand 
And the heart which belongs to God,
No point looking away, you need to confront
Saying this to myself too, being perfectly blunt.

Jason
28th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...