Tuesday 14 March 2023

Live to tell the tale

Wise words far and few between
Childish antics often in a grown up world,
Looking towards the future sometimes is a whirl.

Be kind to you
Be humble in faith,
Try to find balance, avoid to collide into any sort of wrath.

Show Gods promise
Praise him, by showing love to those who bereft,
Matthew, chapter 5 verse 44 are words that relate and preset.

I love you Lord
And you know how much in the bigger scheme,
God my anchor and fills my brokenness with esteem.

I can’t help it Lord 
Refuting judgement, that’s your place to hone,
You have made me a lover and fighter, just like a ‘Warrior Sloane’.

Jason 
14th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...