Monday 27 March 2023

Pray for patience

In the amidst of the storm
I feel battled and worn,
Overthinking and allowing others to finish their sentences 
A time for patience and avoid intensities.

Pray to God in the mind that’s looking for calm
The world of speed and no patience attached,
How can we operate when time is a factor?
We don’t own that unit, hence why the rapture.

I am scared lord
Petrified in fact,
I need to step up
With a humble prayer 
You take me to a place to adhere.

Working at speed
Lip service included,
The world isn’t the same, slightly deluded.

Love God and you first
Feel it from the hips that’s ready to burst.

I love you daily 
I love you chapter and verse,
I know it shall be okay, thank you Father as this is no rehearse.

Jason
28th March 2023  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...