Friday 24 March 2023

If you don’t take that chance…

If you do not take that chance… well what an I say?
Pray to the Father, he will fill you with courage
You will have plenty to endure, now go and nourish.

Don’t be like me
And lose that chance,
I am prayerful and need the Father
I am humble in spirit but my chances are nothing less than a chancer.

People will say”I told you so”
They can focus on themselves, do not  say anything back, and just go.

Let me care
Just look at these words, There is a spirit inside of you
Now, got and get them, and do not get disturbed.

Jason
24th March 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...