Sunday 19 March 2023

Rest, train and restore

Never lose you
But it easily can be done
People making no rationale from their words
I prefer to ignore them, thinking they are absurd.

It’s your time to rest
Don’t be ashamed if you have broken down,
Loving the Father immensely, you shall not drown.

You are no less deserving than a spoilt child 
Your thought process is nothing in the contents of feeling mild.

Stay blessed 
Well done for praying to God to bring you breathe,
Your time is limiting, but then again you deserve nothing less.

I was cracked, angered and annoyed
God spoke to me to say “relax my child, do not fear. do not fret my child…I am always here”.

Jason
19th March 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...