Saturday 18 March 2023

Fight and stay with God

You never lose once you focus on the Father
Therefore I say, you are magnificent 
Never insignificant,
A joy to truly know 
The Father, son and the holy spiritual has now shown.

I love you
Sorry have I said that before?
Well  I don’t regret it ever
I love you so much, this isn’t the never never.

We are strong
Broken from when we were ‘once’ weak,
Read these words slowly and carefully 
And humble your heart humbly and due-fully.

I love you 
I love you
I love you
Keep me at peace Father
You are kind and forgiving 
A beautiful Father, say that to those who are everyday spiritually lifting.

“Stay with the Lord”
Jason
18th March 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...