Tuesday 28 March 2023

Healing… not stealing

Here I am… again
Overthinking, and on occasions I do not
Yet, I feel humbled and embraced 
Yet there’s someone out their running out of pace.

Yes.. you!
These words are heading in your direction,
You are champion of your spirit, so go ahead…. And pray
Those negative demons have no right to stay.

Go on Devil? give me your best shot
I shut you down with with a few simple words,
“What’s that?“ I hear, with an inquisitive mind
“Stop, you have no place in my head”, 
you can’t fill me with any sort of dread.

I am here resting
Typing these words,
Thinking of others, and of course I,
Peace in spirit and finding who I am in Christ 
I acknowledge a new beginning, which has to suffice.

Jason
28th March 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

Going forward