Thursday 30 March 2023

Why?

Good morning 
Question: Why do you look so young?
Answer: The lord
Question: Why are you smiling? 
Answer: The lord
Question: Why do you believe?
Answer: The lord, my father, the best place to be and nothing else, I rather feel inside of me.

Good morning:
Question: Why do you not judge?
Answer: The Lord
Question: Why do you pray?
Answer: the Lord. 
Question: Why do you believe?
Answer: The lord is there 24/7, he puts a smile on my face when we speak, 
there is nothing else I rather seek.

Good night Lord,
Thank you Lord for answering prayers 
I received many questions, which I humbly shared.
Thank you for making me feel good and humble
As I didn’t deserve it through my ‘once’ self righteous mode
Holding me together at times when I was once out in the cold.

Jason
31st March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...