Thursday 30 March 2023

Spoke to the Father of us all

I spoke to the father the other day
Previously I would have said go away.

So start praying 
Leads towards staying,
Hoping that you go towards him
There is always hope in our hearts, no point to whim.

Spoke to the Father about you
He loves the time he spends past, present and the future
none of us shall recall what shall occur
Love of God shall never deter.

I spoke to him today
Saying I was worried,
He said to me, leave this with him “all shall be okay”
Believe in his glorious ending, he does have the final say.

Jason 
30th March 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...