Thursday 16 March 2023

Praying for changes

When you pray to God
He says “are you sure this is what you want?”
“I grant you your wish, as my heart is what you’ve got”

Times do change
Nothing stays the same,
I love you brother, sister…..and my friend 
Where these times are determined, and can’t always defend.

Times are there,
Never far away 
I pray for my love to you Lord 
As I know you look out for your children who are loyal
I understand there are tests which we cannot foil.

Be kind to your wants 
They are always there, 
Just be certain for what you pray for, if uncertain? I shall show the fruits which you can bear.

Jason
16th March 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...