Thursday 16 March 2023

Welcome to this blessing

Bless my child
And blessings to your soul
Welcome Malaiyah, these words which I have told.

Love you and protect
There will be times to humble the heart
Excitement, challenges and God’s glory which is the start.

We shall do right on this path you are about to set
Glory to God, the creator who is perfecting you each and every day
You are so amazing from these words, which I daily pray.

You shall have fun, education and joyous times ahead
These stories that I am praying to the Father, before we go to bed.

I love you Malaiyah
These words shall hum through to you,
I can only thank you Father as this beautiful child shall imbue.

“Prayers and love for Malaiyah”….❤️🙏🏽

Jason
16th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...