Friday 17 March 2023

The heavens shall open

I love you
Yes, I love you
How hard is that to take?
Isn’t there enough vexation which is fake.

You are the king’s
The one and only,
The sheer delight from your soul
Allow these words to avoid the elbow.

Remember, I love you..
It doesn’t matter if I write these words, as they come from God,
Don’t take my word for it? The detail comes from a nod.

I care 
I love
I have held 
I have also failed.

My tears are there
Working hard to see this through,
I love you my beautiful friend 
There is me, and there is also our pursuits.

Jason
17th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...