Saturday 18 March 2023

You found me

You found me
During times I called myself a wretch,
Now I am a servant to the highest of high
I will cry and one I shall abided.

You are my Father 
And I know I share others with you,
I know who you are, but you know me so much more
Through the heart of love, which I humbly adore.

You rescued me and others from a tirade 
You never forget that tortuous fact ,
You are humbled and have made that spiritual pact.

Remember you are saved
And when are are.. Then you are God’s slave.
I mean that with humbling joy
I shall not lose out, as God’s has our motives to enjoy.

Jason
18th March 2023
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...