Friday 31 March 2023

I pray for you my friend… now each day

I have met you today
I am pleased to have made an acquaintance, or friend,
Now in my thoughts to the very end until I breathe
I am a servant of the almighty, until I leave.

Relax, it will be okay
No one knows what the future awaits,
God holds us together, don’t rely on your mind and state.

I will listen 
I will pray for you to my hearts content, 
just like a pray warrior, I won’t relent.

Humble heart 
Forever trying,
None us know the outcome, only the Father;
Happiness is hope
And prayers are there
We need more love spreading everywhere.

Jason
31st March 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...