Friday 17 March 2023

Decisions.. faith

Bless you
Relax
These are words for you.. and for me
Staying blessed through the eyes of your soul, which the Father can always see.

For better or worse
Take your time,
Stay humble, don’t ever look back
A decision humbles your heart,
No more chains attached to you, I shan’t depart.

Work hard
God will provide you with humble strength,
There is hope for us all, even if the ration is prayerfully lent.

Some people need to work,
In time you need to have a break, 
I need to be with my friends and people whom I love
Stay with the Lord’s Prayer, from these words that I shall not shove.

Jason
17th March 2023 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...