Sunday 26 March 2023

Defeating a breakdown

I wake up today 
I thank you lord for this time with him,
I have a day ahead which I need to look within.

Yes, there are challenges
People put you in a difficult place,
You want to live with some normality, yet others bullish temperament you have to trace.

Ultimately God’s got this 
When you pray he has your recovery in sight,
He never loses hope in you, whatever you struggle to deal
The outcome of pulling through is tremendously surreal.

The pressure on the head is so intense
You are tempted to end,
God has belief in you, you need to have the same 
The devil is a liar, and will try to make you feel to blame.

Jason
27th March 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...