Tuesday 21 March 2023

Note to you: time with you

Stop, relax 
Others going at a manic rate
It’s not natural nor is it humble fate.  

Some say “can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen”
True words are said
I rather give my chaos to myself, rather than involve others instead.

Remember whatever you have done in this life 
Pray to God for thanks 
especially for any milestone you set 
Means another job is there, waiting to reset.

There’s a good verse a good friend said to me once:
“In for a season, out for a reason”
If you appreciate yourself first, and God, before all things 
There is hope for all that he humbly brings.

Jason
21st March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...