Thursday 9 March 2023

What’s it like?

I love loving you God
So what is it like to follow this Faith?
I understand myself better now, I no longer need to use language to waste.

Broken 
That is so clear, 
I too had to restore 
I want to know you Father, much, much, more.

I love loving God
I truly don’t care what others say,
And what do they say in Matthew 5:44? 
Love thy enemy and pray for those who persecute you 
I know the Father has your future waiting and due.

It can be hard 
But it’s very much worth while,
Say your prayers with a brisk walk or prayer 
The struggle shall always be humble and never rare.

Jason
9th March 2023





No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...