Wednesday 8 March 2023

You are loved (yiayia’s prayer)

I am here for you son
There for you, especially when you want to be held,
Perfecting what you shall become, nothing has felled.

I know you miss me
I know one day we shall meet,
I may have left you on this earth 
Now I feel calm and we shall be elated just like  the time of your birth,
Why? You are thinking of me 
I am praying for you
No vexatious words said, just calm
I want nothing but the best for you , and no harm.

You are my joy
You are my life,
I pray to God each day for your hope
And that you say your prayers, without anything holding onto your falling rope ..

You love me
As I love you 
You have turned out well for what I see
I use to call you Angelo (Angel), 
I tell you grandson you have always been set free.

“Spoken through the words of the lord… love our Yiayia Florenza
Jason
8th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...