Tuesday 7 March 2023

You never walk alone… pray

You never walk alone 
You can’t, especially when you pray,
I am holding you close, I need further to stay.

The price has been paid
And I don’t mean in cash,
You need the Father so much, please don’t dash.

Don’t be angry 
Don’t be harsh,
We have all faced pain, these words aren’t a farce.

I regurgitate the words I say 
Again and again, 
I know there is love, the points we do not need to defend.

I am here to stay
Countless poems for I wish to write,
We are all fighters in the Lords eyes, that I’ll say with a tremendous amount of might.

Jason
7th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...