Wednesday 8 March 2023

Safe journey

My brother and my new found friend 
Stay blessed, these prayers I transcend.

I pray for peace
And I pray for light,
I pray for Jesus to enter into your humble foresight.

I pray for your journey 
And I pray for you to hold love, 
I know you are humbled, despite these times of angst
These are times where we should give the Father thanks.

Archie, you are blessed and truly connected 
I pray for your mother, sisters, brothers and nephews and nieces, 
I know you are held in God’s arms, which never ceases.

“Safe journey Archie”
Jason
8th March 2023
😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...