Thursday 9 March 2023

This time

We need to reflect
Stop, relax and take true account
God has this covered, you are ready to amount.

Did I feel hurt?
Of course I did,
I wouldn’t wish the same on anyone else 
Am I worried? Of course I am but the Lord is there
Opening your eyes, through the naked eye we all bare.

Time to chill
Stop, reset and find what you want,
A career? A house, child, or even a pet? 
Just pray to God first, his timing is something we shouldn’t fret.

Focus on the Father 
Focus on his love and sheer protection, 
There is hope when you remove politics and identity groups,
There is companionship when we join as ‘one’ when we overcome the Devil’s dividing loop.

Jason 
9th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...