Tuesday 7 March 2023

The Devil has lost

He never had a chance
I rebuke in his almighty name,
The devil wants you back, his tongues wagging I cannot refrain.

I believe with all my heart and soul
God has this totally in control.
You can look at the weather outside and then sigh,
Once you say an almighty prayer, there will joy in your cry.

You live to love God
No more, or… actually, yes…more…
The towers confronted he shall graciously restore.

Love is God’s 
And his way is almighty and never slightly.
Love the Father, he knows your next move 
Once you praise him you will find a path,
The devil never stood a chance to overcome his wrath.

“Love Jesus…. Amen”
Jason
8th March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...