Thursday, 13 August 2026

The place you are at

​It won’t be long 
A bad day follows something good,
Jesus loves you, and that’s not an ‘ought to’ but a should. 

It’s all okay
Here is my poetic prayer
Things will be okay, I need to convince myself of that too from this open and  honest share. 

It’s all okay
You are in one place one minute, and another the next, 
The most important thing is that we are able to rest and reconnect.

So don’t worry
You will be fine,
You may not know it, I feel I have  been in your place too,
Before you know it you’ll be laughing and forgetting what happened in this tapestry of hope in which you already knew. 

Jason - Alcoholic (613 days sober)
14th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

The place you are at

​It won’t be long  A bad day follows something good, Jesus loves you, and that’s not an ‘ought to’ but a should.  It’s all okay Here is my p...