Sunday, 2 August 2026

Keep returning..

​I exercise everyday
I keep going as it’s the best way to keep the mind at bay.

I train to excess, but learn there is a goal to achieve,
It gives you belief to keep going and working it out, 
The yell of a heavy lift is always worth a shout.

It’s tension that needs to leave 
Some chat, and some prefer to train
I prefer the latter, that gives me peace I am able to maintain. 

Keep returning to exercise 
It’s a great way to start your day, 
It’s saves me personally from moaning, or speak about things that you can do nothing about,
I rather exercise.. that gives anyone tremendous clout.

Jason
3rd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep returning..

​I exercise everyday I keep going as it’s the best way to keep the mind at bay. I train to excess, but learn there is a goal to achieve, It ...