Saturday, 1 August 2026

People’s traits.

​There are some people that turn something you say into a argument, 
You will say something and they turn your words around, 
You just shared an opinion but it’s an argument they choose to have found. 

And there are some people who like to start with laughter and say a joke, 
These are called ‘light minded people’ those are my kind of folk. 

Some people are worriers, they worry because that’s the way they are. 
The say the words ‘ahhh’ all the time, and that is okay, 
They need to relax a little, as sometimes I would like them to go away. 

You see the world is about connecting 
Understanding experiences, were some are unique and others not perfect
But ultimately we need to be surrounded in a safe space.. 
that’s wonderfully feeling, gentle as the words are not at all argumentative or cause haste.

Jason
1st August 2026 


1 comment:

People who we still miss

​If the shoe was in reverse would I want them to miss me when I am gone,  I would want them to live their ‘best’ life and turn things right ...