Saturday, 1 August 2026

See the comparisions and not the differences (A.A. Poem)

​Do not compare, and look at the similarities, 
Be around light-minded people, and removing any fragilities. 

As I attempt to stay strong
Avoiding to have that paralysing drink,
Responsible for today and balancing the thoughts to avoid me to sink.

Thank you for today
As I leave that in God’s hands, 
This will remove the chance to have isolating thoughts, 
As all shall pass today, as I am no longer in that place that haunts. 

Things will occur for a reason;
As it’s said when bad news does arise, 
Pray and leave this with your higher power before you fall
There is a spirit within you, so stand up and seek the path God chooses you to call. 

Jason 
1st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning

​change is important  And often it’s a leap of faith,  Going through this transition is so powerful and temporary, It will be okay, and soon...