Sunday, 9 August 2026

When I get emotional

​When I get emotional I tend not to be able to think
When I get emotional I assume I feel I am about to sink, 
So please don’t worry, it will be okay
I may have a moment of tears but they shall soon fade away. 

When I get emotional I wonder what’s going on?
When I get emotional, I would do anything to make me feel strong. 

When I get emotional I want my Nan, Dad and Auntie around, 
I could rely on their hugs and reassurance, but in truth It’s God for whom I have found. 

When I get emotional, I want to pick up a drink
But then I start thinking this will be ‘doom’ for me, as I know my hesitation shall make me sink. 

When I get emotional I want to cry, cry and cry
But now I have to let the tears come out.. and make sure I say to that anxiety a firm ‘goodbye.’

Jason
9th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like this walk (A.A)

​I like this walk with A.A. I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away. To the new people here, give this a genuine try So...