Thursday, 6 August 2026

Not much to say..

​there are days I want to keep quiet
I know I shall be okay, and through a prayer I can be defiant.

There is a life to seek
There is a hope to be found,
People’s low mood can often play a part,
We except constantly happy people to never allow that happiness to depart. 

Like now, I feel somber as I am moving away,
I don’t always do this as I am a creature of habit, so the change reflects my mood,
Please approach me, I won’t come across as rude. 

My head is in the clouds but all shall be well, 
I know God has got you and me, 
What is happening today doesn’t mean it won’t change,
This life is your life, so please don’t worry what you read on the next page. 

Jason
6th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing how people react

​if you say something and someone turns your words on its head, Don’t reply, I know their game which they prefer to play instead! You may sa...