Monday, 3 August 2026

A sports mind.

​A sports mind is a great one to follow 
You can get in the mix of the action, or allow yourself to be swallowed.

A sports mind is a strong-mind
But it can be exposed to fragilities too, 
Losing is not negotiable so you head out achieve, 
This part of your life shall drive you to believe.

I am an exerciser….
I want the challenge to take place every day, 
I know I will achieve something from something presented which is hard
I know I have the desire to no longer feel barred. 

I am strong 
But can be exposed as weak, 
I just need to test myself so I know the level which I am able to peak. 

It’s not about having a great body, 
It’s about having a great mind to achieve the goals, 
Exercise may not be everyone… but one thing its doesn’t do to you, and that is to make you become complacent or slow. 

Jason
3rd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 years

​16 years and fought the tears,  Thank you for being there in my hour of need, a great man who guided me in the deception of drink, You have...