Sunday, 2 August 2026

Given a glimmer of hope

​Remain humble during the day,
There is a prayer not too far away,
Simple words that make me rejoice
I know through the spirit we all have a voice.

We may have been addicts 
People going to the very edge,
That’s why we go to meetings and hear the A.A. pledge.

We could have been gone hence grateful for this new life,
Now is all we have, as this situation is not always black and white.

As I write these words I wish you a blessed week,
And that you take this life gradually as openings shall appear and no longer need to seek.

Jason 
3rd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep returning..

​I exercise everyday I keep going as it’s the best way to keep the mind at bay. I train to excess, but learn there is a goal to achieve, It ...