Sunday, 2 August 2026

People who we still miss

​If the shoe was in reverse would I want them to miss me when I am gone, 
I would want them to live their ‘best’ life and turn things right from things that went wrong. 

If they said, ‘I miss that git, where are they when you need them?’
You then proceed to make a few mistakes and fall time and time again, 
Thereby focusing is imperative my learned friend. 

The fact is they are not here, 
The harsh truth, as God has put them in a place where there’s hope and no more fear. 

We say goodbye, 
We say ‘hello’ one day again soon,
I am simply writing these words to express my feelings, and not humming someone else’s tune.

Jason
2nd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 years

​16 years and fought the tears,  Thank you for being there in my hour of need, a great man who guided me in the deception of drink, You have...