Friday, 14 August 2026

Life’s terms

​Good morning
How are you today?
A simple hello to bless you all
Caring is the bases to avoid any of us to fall.

You may not be able to sleep; 
But words are powerful to the heart and mind,
New beginnings beckon, especially where I love fellowship, yet be vigilant to your soul, that’s what I truly find.

Thank you for being you
I know you don’t mean to be resentful or say these negative things; 
The walk with faith has direction as you spiritually grow,
Life on life’s terms, where there’s a world out there to know.

People are important
And your higher powerful shall guide you through,
I end on these two words, and that’s simply ‘bless you’

Jason 
15th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life’s terms

​Good morning How are you today? A simple hello to bless you all Caring is the bases to avoid any of us to fall. You may not be able to slee...