Sunday, 9 August 2026

Emotions running high

​Emotions running high 
I once wanted to leave, perhaps die. 

I wanted my life to be bold and true
When actually I was making this up, as I didn’t really have a clue.

Now my big pants are pulled right up 
Wanting answers when my mind wouldn’t be able to retain,
And refusing to lose my temper, therefore, best to talk to God and refrain.

Emotions are high 
I want to say it’s going to be alright, 
I know through God, the hope is within sight

I pray for my friends to keep me up
When actually God is the pilar to hold me aloft,
I know tomorrow isn’t guaranteed 
When one day we shall all look at heaven and become freed

Jason
9th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

This moment in time.

​We often rush about Our heads leap four steps ahead,  When you need to rest,  Then learn the art of doing less.  We tend to rush,  It’s spe...