Thursday, 13 August 2026

Never a goodbye

​We only live in moments, 
One minute happy, sad, sombre or simply okay
The world is a mysterious place that can play tricks with you… even today.

You can be on top of the world one minute
And feeing awful the next,
You simply look for solutions, ask to speak to a friend through phone call, whassup or text. 

We only have now
That’s all we have got, 
If you think negative, you are portraying nothing of any worth, 
I prefer to do something, gathering the strength to serve.

I thank you for today
I thank you for being you, at your worse and best, 
I know we all have each other… no more or for no less.

Jason
13th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...