Sunday, 2 August 2026

Life… your life

​I know it’s cliche
‘Live your life’, where commitments hold you back,
Say a prayer and leave it with God,
The spirit is always there guiding you when we ask,
That feeling is powerful and can ultimately last.

I was scared of life, where consequences exposed me at the end of the day, 
I thought I had an answer for everything, but in the end the higher power was the vessel that remained.

Today I feel blessed 
And a blessing is coming your way too, 
My eyes are no longer closed I happy to take a risk,
Life is not finite, so why not delve into a moment of bliss?.

Leave it with God first 
Leave it with prayer, 
We can always turn wrong into right through a prayer, 
As we can only see the present.. remember God is always here..

Jason - Alcoholic (601 days sober)
2nd August 2026
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 years

​16 years and fought the tears,  Thank you for being there in my hour of need, a great man who guided me in the deception of drink, You have...