Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Words written for you

​these words aren’t written me, they are written for you,
If you don’t resonate, that’s okay, but I pray you don’t stew. 

Thank you for being who you are 
Yes, I may not know you, but thank you in the least,
You are no longer timid, fickle or a fragile beast. 

You are loved 
You are a gift, 
And if God brings someone to help, let them in,
To be fair this is a sign of breaking 
And there’s no shame in that
You shall defeat the devil once and for all.. and tame that fickle rat. 

Today is a good day
Enjoy, despite the prickly heat,
You are a child of God after all.. that means you will overcome any defeat.

Jason - Alcoholic (610 days sober)
12th August 2026

1 comment:

Rush hour..

​one day there shall be peace, But I feel you shan’t receive it right now,  And if you do receive that peace now, then great; I am saying th...