Friday, 7 August 2026

Funny

​Funny lives 
Keep us amused and light headed,
the thought of telling a joke
And saying afterwards, who is that hilarious bloke. 

Funny lives
That is what we all need, 
My Mate was talking about a turtle to keep him amused
I refused to listen to him
Because if I said the same back… he would turn my words around …. How rude. 

We all need something to make me laugh
We all need something to make this work,
Like a man went into a shop and asked to buy a suit for a wedding 
But he misheard his wife… who sent out to buy some fresh bedding. 

We need to laugh
The food for our soul,
One day we won’t be able to laugh as we shall be 6 feet under
I’lll go down with a laugh, and avoid these serious types who turn your words around 
I’ll say: “God loves you mucker… now give me that money from the floor…. That you found.”

Jason
7th August 2026



No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything is temporary

​All things are temporary  All things have there moment that awake,  I know that I am too broken, so I am ready to restart and re-make. All ...