Friday, 28 August 2026

Everything is temporary

​All things are temporary 
All things have there moment that awake, 
I know that I am too broken, so I am ready to restart and re-make.

All things can be an initial shudder
The mind will shift and it’s hard to fathom,
Take your time, it shall be okay
Just be in the present, most things are random.

We are temporary ourselves, 
So go out other and stop procrastinating, 
Some people are into praying 
Others are into gossip and debate,
It’s only through our higher power that each of us shall see our humble fate. 

I pray for you to have a beautiful life
Despite the slips it may bring,
If I had to speak to my younger self I would have drank less alcohol, avoid gossip.. as I know God eventually removed that sin. 😉

Jason - Alcoholic (628 days sober)
29th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything is temporary

​All things are temporary  All things have there moment that awake,  I know that I am too broken, so I am ready to restart and re-make. All ...