One day I just want to avoid taking insulin to prevent me go to low
We understand the maths but mistakes will happen on the way,
I have had this condition for 23 years now, can’t my pancreas regenerate insulin so overdosing shall go away.
I dislike this condition
I really and honestly do!
I would like to have a cheat day by scoffing my face with ample sweets,
But I have to be disciplined, otherwise I face a hypo staring at me to revel in defeat.
I dislike this condition
But then again I must embrace the daily challenges that it possesses,
I have said too much through these words, yet then again I need to start confessing.
I express with words of honesty
We have stigma all of the time,
‘Why not bring sweets with you?’ Or why didn’t you follow the rule book to balance your blood sugars?
My answer is; how can this be so? The highs, lows and there is exercise and the mental health it poses
But then again, life is on life’s terms as one day I hope the pancreas regenerates and the insulin pen shall no longer need to inject its doses.
“Living with diabetes, type 1 is a struggle in itself.”
Jason
9th August 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 9 August 2026
Diabetes daily fight….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like this walk (A.A)
I like this walk with A.A. I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away. To the new people here, give this a genuine try So...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment