Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Thinking and thinking

​We can over think, 
I think most of us do, 
Especially when there is change
And you are wondering how your mind shall rearrange.

We can over think
I know that I do, 
My mind is working out the next step
Thinking, plotting and working it out
And praying that God will intervene to do what I want to go about. 

We can overthink
We can do it to excess, 
Looking for opportunities, when perhaps you need to let things go
No need to overthink, as you need to leave the mind alone. 

We can overthink 
What choice do we have, 
Especially when the head is feeling the heat
And that the God of your understanding withstands any of his children’s facing defeat.

“Over thinking” 
Jason
19th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...