Saturday, 15 August 2026

Happy birthday Claire 🎂

​You are a blessing 
And you are a friend, 
You are a sister, I shall encourage you to the very end. 

Have a wonderful day
Have a wonderful ‘new’ life, 
Be around those to elevate you, I will be part of that.. if you don’t mind?

You have been through a lot
Be patient, be kind to you.. you are the most important person there is
You are mother and a hope to others, a place you can’t ever dismiss. 

You have been on this journey for 61 years,
There is nothing else you need to fear, 
Surround yourself with light minded people, you have been through enough struggles in life
This is a beautiful birthday for my friend Claire, 
Who has always shown us kindness, love and plenty more to share. 

“Happy birthday  Claire.. Î»ÎµÎ²Î­Î½Ï„ης Î¼Î¿Ï…“
Jason
15th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...